Opening a bank account
Today we open accounts in banks of Cyprus, Switzerland, Latvia, Estonia and others. We offer depending on the bank the different types of accounts: settlement, current, deposit, investment, brokerage.
|AS LPB Bank||€250|
|Bank of Сyprus||€250|
If you need help to choose a suitable Bank to open a personal or corporate account in it, please contact ATLAS. Our experts will advise you on account opening and offer several options that meet your requirements.
Account opening procedure
As a rule it is sufficient to provide the Bank with the following documents and information:
- Documents confirming the identity of the account beneficiaries (owners, directors): passport, ID card.
- Corporate documents of the company (Memorandum and Articles, certificate of incorporation, appointment of Director, certificate of issue of shares).
Depending on the bank in which the account is opened, the following documents are required: recommendations from the client's business partners, from other banks in which the client has accounts, business cards, names of counterparties and other information. In some cases, you need a personal meeting with a representative of a foreign Bank before the procedure for opening an account.
Which bank is the best place to open an account?
You can find out which jurisdiction is preferable for you personally, how to open a corporate or personal account, specify the price and get answers to other questions you are interested in by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the feedback form. Our consultation is free.
Atlas company features
Setting up an offshore company or buying a ready-made company is profitable with Atlas company
- free consultation;
- low prices and no hidden charges;
- help in finding the best solutions for your business;
- well-established procedure for companies registration;
- quick registration process;
- confidentiality and privacy.