Creating an LEI
Creating an LEI
Help with preparing of documents
LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) is an identifier of the legal entity corresponding to ISO standard 17442 is a unique code which allows the identification of entities working in the global financial market.
The LEI is issued by specially accredited organizations and is valid for one year. In order to assign an LEI code to a legal entity, it is necessary to provide accurate information that would clearly identify that LEGAL entity. Typically, this information includes:
- name company;
- legal address;
- registration number;
- organizational and legal form;
- information on the state register in which the company is registered.
Getting the code takes 1-2 working days after providing a full set of documents.
Procedure for obtaining the LEI code
- filling in the application form with personal information about yourself and the company;
- preparation of documents for the company (statutory documents, power of attorney for the applicant);
- sign the agreement;
- getting the LEI code.
If you have any additional questions about creating an LEI, want to get answers to other questions you are interested then send an enquiry to email@example.com. You can also send your message by filling out the feedback form. Our consultation is free of charge.
Atlas company features
Setting up an offshore company or buying a ready-made company is profitable with Atlas company
- free consultation;
- low prices and no hidden charges;
- help in finding the best solutions for your business;
- well-established procedure for companies registration;
- quick registration process;
- confidentiality and privacy.