Opening an account in Wirecard
Wirecard Bank AG is a German financial and credit institution, part of the global financial company Wirecard AG. Processes payments, issues Bank cards and manages the risks of many corporate clients around the world. Is a member of VISA, MasterCard and JCB.
Wirecard features and benefits
- stability of a banking institution;
- a wide range of popular banking products and services;
- enabling account holders to receive support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- no fee for crediting funds to the Bank account;
- excellent Internet banking;
- possibility to become a Bank account holder remotely;
- absence of the first payment, as well as the minimum balance on the Bank account;
- the ability to use a contactless Bank card and much more.
In order to become an account holder, a legal entity must provide:
- registration certificate;
- incorporation documents and articles of Association;
- a copy of the structure of the enterprise;
- confirmation of appointment to the position of company Directors and Secretary (if any);
- confirmation of the company's office location;
- documentation on the issue of securities (shares);
- company statements for the year, certified by a notary;
- license (if necessary).
- Individuals-beneficiaries of the company and account managers provide::
- a copy of the passport certified by a notary;
- copy of payment for utilities to confirm the place of residence;
- power of attorney (if necessary).
Which bank is the best place to open an account?
You can find out which jurisdiction is preferable for you personally, how to open a corporate or personal account, specify the price and get answers to other questions you are interested in by mail firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use the feedback form. Our consultation is free.
Atlas company features
Setting up an offshore company or buying a ready-made company is profitable with Atlas company
- free consultation;
- low prices and no hidden charges;
- help in finding the best solutions for your business;
- well-established procedure for companies registration;
- quick registration process;
- confidentiality and privacy.